POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Friday afternoon : Re: Friday afternoon Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:27:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Friday afternoon
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 19 Jun 2009 10:48:26
Message: <4a3ba53a@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> Tonight I'm going to see if my Jive really does swing when I go to my
> dance classes. ;-)

Ah :). I thought that answers to job applications don't come so fast ;-).

Tonight I'll be seeing and eating some pork, also some parts of a cow.
It's midsummer (yes!) festival here at Finland, so I'll collect 4
friends (getting 1 of them also means including 2 dogs, but that's ok,
since they're nice dogs:) from the nearest towns and we're going to
barbecue, barbecue and barbecue some more. Oh and yeah, we'll also heat
up my sauna. And barbecue some more - and did I mention barbecue?

-Aero